The Valor Fitness DD-3 Incline/Flat Utility Bench offers a variety of options for each user. The adjustable back pad and adjustable seat with popper pins allow the user to seamlessly adjust the bench to meet their specific needs. The DD-3 can adjust from a flat position of 0 degrees to an incline position of 70 degrees with 4 variations in between, while the seat pad adjusts in 4 different positions from 0 to 60 degrees. Each adjustment uses a locking popper pin. The pivot movement creates a “V” position for the user, which is ideal for dumbbell bench presses, flies, and many other exercises. This position supports the user and provides greater stability when lifting heavier loads. The 12-gauge, 2” x 2” steel frame is supported by 4 rubber base caps to prevent damage to gym flooring and provides further stability. The 2” thick padding on the back and seat pad is supported by continuous dual beam supports for added strength and durability. The DD-3 can be used as a standalone bench or used with a rack such as the Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack or BE-11 Smith Machine (both sold separately).
- HEAVY DUTY GYM BENCH- Constructed of 2″ x 2″, 12-gauge steel frame for strength and durability. 4 base pads encased in rubber cap for further stability and provides floor protection. Continuous deal beam back support on back and seat pad for stability.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING- Dual-layered back pad measures 34. 75″ x 10″ x 2″. Seat pad measures 14. 5″ x 10″ x 2″. Floor to top of the pad measures 17. 75″.
- ADJUSTABLE BENCH- Back pad adjusts from 0 to 70 degrees while seat adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees. Both adjustments use locking popper pin for easy adjustment for your bench workout.
- VERSATILE- This adjustable incline bench can be used to perform dozens of different exercises including bench presses, bench dips, triceps extensions, hip thrusts, shoulder presses, chest presses, back foot elevated lunge, dumbbell rows, and more.
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 500 lb in flat position, and 650 lb at 20-degree incline.