The Teeter Contour L3 Ltd. offers a modern twist on a classic design, with its sleek, curved frame and one-click balance feature that enhances ease of use and adjustability for the smoothest rotation and control. Ideal for back pain sufferers, the EZ-Reach Ankle System with extended handle reduces bending when securing the ankle supports and the EZ-Angle Tether marks pre-set angles of inversion at 20, 40 and 60 degrees. Modify your stretch by adding healing pressure and increased decompression with the included Acupressure Nodes and Decompression Arch accessories. Did you know? Teeter is the ONLY inversion table that is an FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome. Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 35 years of engineering evolution. Look for the UL Mark! Third-party certification by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) means that Teeter products meet stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
- EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security and an extended handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap – one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit – the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Patent-pending Pivot System: Ensures a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.