The Body-Solid ProClubLine Leverage Bench Press (LVBP) is designed for serious, heavy lifting in professional gyms or at home. A converging press arm and independent, unilateral arm action deliver balanced muscle development for the upper body. Ergonomically designed multi-grips offer different positional options, with gas-assisted start positions to get your lift started right. The press arms are adjustable to fit users of all sizes. With a 2- by 3-inch 11-gauge high-tensile-strength steel mainframe and durable double-stitched upholstery, this leverage bench press machine is durably constructed to stand up to rigorous use in gyms and clubs. Sealed bearing pivot points provide smooth, friction-free movement through every intense workout. Weight plate holders are built into the machine for easy storage (plates sold separately). When assembled, the Body-Solid ProClubLine Leverage Bench Press measures 69 by 53 by 30 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 154 pounds. It is backed by the Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty and Full Commercial Warranty.
- STRENGTH BUILDING: Converging press arm movement with advanced biomechanics for upper-body building
- BALANCED: Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable press arms accommodate users of all sizes
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 69 by 53 by 30 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 154 pounds
- WARRANTY: Includes in-home limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty