Stretching is essential while you aim to enhance overall fitness. That’s why you’ll need this N-027 Back Hyperextension Bench Roman Chair! It helps strengthen your lower back, spine and abdominal muscles, as well as improve blood circulation and relieve pain. The bench is set to a precise angle for ultimate conditioning. Soft, thick cushions provide maximum support and keep you comfortable during the workout sessions. Foam rollers will keep you securely in place while you exercise. Heavy-duty steel construction with coated finish adds to the durability of this fitness equipment. Click and order now!
1. Strengthen your lower back, spine and abdominal muscles
2. Also help improve blood circulation and relieve pain.
3. Set to a precise angle for ultimate conditioning
4. Soft, thick cushions provide maximum support and comfort
5. Foam rollers will keep you securely in place while you exercise
6. Heavy-duty steel construction with coated finish, made to last
1. Model: N-027
2. Applicable Gender: Unisex
3. Color: White & Black
4. Weight: 14kg / 30.86lbs
5. Dimensions: (44.5 x 27.2 x 29-39)” / (113 x 69 x 74-88)cm (L x W x H)
6. Material: Steel
7.Max Weight Capacity: 125kg/275 lbs
1 x Rome Chair
1 x User Manual
- 【Sturdy and Durable】With heavy-duty steel construction and max weight capacity of 275lbs. This back hyperextension bench is sturdy, durable and allows smooth positioning while exercising and moving.
- 【Humanization Design】: It equipped with ample padding and two-foam leg holders for your convenience and maximum comfortable
- 【Height Adjustable】With the adjustable height range from 28.7” – 23.5” (4 levels adjustable), choose the right height for your own needs.
- 【Versatile Equipment】This 45 degree hyperextension roman chair is great for strengthen the lower back, glutes and hamstring muscles. It helps strengthen the lower back while targeting the glutes and hamstring muscles for superb workout.
- 【Convenient Storage】Its sleek and compact design allows you to store it conveniently in a corner in conjunction with the rest of your exercise equipment. Simply tuck it into a small space when it’s not in use.